Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Where is the love?


Take me to your heart take me to your soul
Give me your hand and hold me
Show me what love is - be my guiding star
It's easy take me to your heart

Standing on a mountain high
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
I should go and see some friends
But they don't really comprehend

Don't need too much talking without saying anything
All I need is someone who makes me want to sing

Naa..kalau mau tau, jejaka tampan sebelah aku tu la my bf..his name is Roedrica**..teka sendiri...aku sayang sangat dengan dia ok!..walaupun aku mungkin tidak sehebat dan secantik dengan "uolls!", but, please take a note, I love him too much and he is mine..

Jaga skit mulut "uolls" tu sebelum berkata-kata..aku sibuk mana pun dengan tugasan aku,aku tak pernah abaikan my darling..always try to be the best for him..walaupun aku tak dapat nak spend my time 24 hours to be with him for dating, but, I always love him...

Cinta tak mengenal usia, cinta tak mengenal masa..cinta tak mengenal rupa..
Aku terima si dia dengan seadanya..

Thanks a lot darling for spend ur weekend with me last week..I really have a fun with u even it just for a while.. I know u're understand my situation on that time..busy with my assignments and others..u know rite?..

And now, once again, I'm missing u a lot..how i wish i can meet with u again darling..Coming soon..hope so:(


Good night!.. I love you!



_MISS BRONA_

No comments:

Post a Comment